One of the most well-known ancient Chinese herbal formulas is Kedi Golden Six.
It is the basis for many other Chinese medicines today and is commonly used to support Yin of the Yin-Yang principles. Yang is the mannish and positive principle in the Golden Six Capsule, whereas Yin is the womanly and negative principle. The foundation of good health is a strong Yin-Yang interplay and balance.
Sweating, a low fever, light headedness, tinnitus, emission, and lower back pain are just a few symptoms of a reduced Yin. Age, sexuality, or long-term illnesses all contribute to yin deficiency. The amazing revelations of what Golden six can do are derived from its ingredients, and some of them are:
- Golden Six is Effective for female infertility
- Golden Six Is Effective Against Rheumatism.
- Golden Six Is Effective For Treating Stroke
- Golden Six Helps Eliminates Menstrual Cramps
- Golden Six Helps Treats type 2 Diabetes & Arthritis.
- Golden Six Is Effective For Back Pain Caused By Kidney Problems.
1. Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (Rehmannia Root) – 80mg
2. Cortex Moutan (Tree Peony Bark) – 40mg
3. Rizome Diosscoreae (Common Yam Rhizome) – 30mg
4. Fructus Corni (Common Macrocarpium Fruit) – 40mg
5. Rhizoma Alismatis (Oriental Waterplantain Rhizome) – 30mg
6. Poria (Indian Buead) – 30mg
Health Benefits of Radix Rehmanniae Preparata: Antioxidant, antisenescence, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective activities are all present in Rehmanniae radix preparata. It is the Traditional Chinese medicinal compound (TCMC) that is most frequently used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata has a way of channeling its way to the heart, liver, and kidneys. As a result, it reduces body temperature and cools the blood. It is used to slake one's thirst, increase bodily fluid, and eliminate extravasated blood. Additionally, it is employed in the treatment of hemostasis, heart stimulation, and the lowering of fevers.
Research studies have recently assessed its effects on blood sugar reduction, antioxidants, the autonomic nervous system, and the human body.
Health Benefits of Cortex Moutan:
The root bark of Paeonia suffruticosa is known as Mu Dan Pi or Cortex Moutan which is the woody, deciduous undershrub in the family Ranunculaceae. Paeonia suffruticosa originated from China’s Yangtze River and Yellow River basins and is also commonly called Tree Peony and is an ornamental plant. Its health benefits are:-
- It Has Anti-inflammation, anti-oxidation, and anti-tumor.
- It acts on the central nervous system to have sedative, analgesic, antipyretic, and anticonvulsant effects.
- It helps to raise the spleen and thymus indexes, which in turn encourages lymphocyte transformation and boosts specific immunity.
- It helps to increase coronary blood flow and thus lowers blood pressure.
- Good in Lowering blood sugar, total cholesterol, and triglycerides, and treating type 2 diabetes.
- It helps to reduce the excitability of calcium ion channel (ICa) membrane potential, thus slowing down the frequency of myocardial beating, and resisting arrhythmia.
- Effective in cooling blood, and treating hematemesis and epistaxis caused by blood heat.
- Effective in enhancing blood circulation and treating amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea caused by blood stagnation.
- It aids in preventing bacterial growth.
Health Benefits of Rhizome Diosscoreae:
Chinese yam (Dioscorea polystachya or Dioscorea batatas) is an ornamental vine that is native to Asia. Cinnamon vine and shan yao are other names for Chinese yam.
Chinese yam is a plant that has historically been used to cure illnesses of the stomach, spleen, lungs, and kidneys. Chinese yam roots contain diosgenin, which may be utilized to synthesize steroid hormones like progesterone and estrogen in a laboratory.
Chinese yams have edible tubers and bulbs, although only the tuber is eaten as food. Chinese yam is predominantly used as a herbal remedy to cure the stomach and spleen, while it is also said to benefit the lungs and kidneys. It can aid in treating:
- poor appetite
- chronic diarrhea
- dry coughs
- frequent urination
Allantoin is a naturally occurring substance found in Chinese yam, which helps to hasten the formation of healthy tissue and shorten the healing process. In the root of the Chinese yam is a phytoestrogen called Diosgenin, and this acts as natural plant-based estrogen. When processed in the lab, diosgenin can be used to manufacture progesterone.
Health Benefits of Fructus Corni: This famous traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), Fructus Corni (FC), is made from the dry, mature sarcocarp of Cornus Officinalis Sieb. et Zucc, and it is a herb and food plant used in nourishing the liver and kidneys. It also has a variety of pharmacological activities, including immune regulation, anti-oxidation, antitumor, anti-aging, anti-apoptotic, anti-diabetic, neuroprotective, and cardiovascular protective activitie
C. officinalis has long been used to treat conditions of the reproductive system, liver, and kidneys, as well as asthenia due to its good tonic action.
Health Benefits of Rhizoma Alismatis:
Alismatis rhizoma (AR) is used for a variety of biological purposes, including as a diuretic, to decrease cholesterol, and as an anti-inflammatory. Its rhizomes, which have a variety of biological effects, are frequently used to treat oliguria, edema, gonorrhea, leukorrhea, diarrhea, and vertigo.
Health Benefits of Poria (Indian Buead):
Poria is also called Indian buead or fu-ling and it is widely used in Asia counties. It is a saprophytic fungus that grows on pine tree roots. The formation is like a large potato-shaped known as a sclerotium, and can be as large as 30 cm long and 1 kg in mass.
The texture is soft and elastic, while the flavor is sweet and bland, and after being harvested, the fungus is dried in the shade. In Chinese medicine, several sections of fu-ling, including the bark (fu-ling-pi), the middle white layer (bai-fu-ling), and outermost reddish layer (chih-fu-ling), and the inner core layer (fu-shen).
The Health Benefits of Poria include the following:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Help to fight depression by increasing serotonin and dopamine, lowering inflammation in the frontal cortex.
Apart from all the health benefits of what the ingredients of Kedi Golden Six Capsule can do, Golden Six can also be combined with other kedi products for treating various diseases.