Kedi Gastrifort capsule is one of the products of the Kedi healthcare industry. It is an ideal tonic for stomach health. It includes herbal components that have been employed in traditional Chinese medicine to enhance digestion and lessen indigestion-related bloating, gas, vomiting, and nausea.
It has been known to be effective for the following:
- Effective for stomach and liver disease.
- Effective for chronic gastritis.
- Effective for atrophic gastritis (Ulcer)
- Effective for hepatitis
- Effective for dyspepsia
- Effective for neurasthenic
The Active Ingredients Of Gastrifort Capsule Are:
- Fructus Lycii (Barbary Wolfberry) – 70mg
- Fructus Schisandrae (Chinese Magnoliavine) – 60mg
- Royal-Jelly Freezing-dry Powder – 40mg
- Rhizome Diosscoreae (Common Yam Rhizome) – 40mg
- Poria (Indian Buead) – 40mg
Health Benefits of Fructus Lycii (Barbary Wolfberry) You Need To Know:-
Fructus lycii, is also called wolfberry and goji berry. It is the matured fruit of the deciduous shrub called Lycium barbarum. Fructus lycii is known to strengthen the kidneys, feed the liver, and improve vision. The fruit of the wolfberry shrub can also be used in combination with other Chinese herbal remedies to treat spermatic emissions traced to kidney deficiencies as well as impaired vision.
Chinese traditional healers recommend Fructus lycii together with a dwarf lily-turf tuber, Rehmannia root, and snake gourd root to help alleviate the symptoms of diabetes. Additionally, they combine Fructus lycii, Anemarrhena rhizome, Lily bulb, Rehmannia root, and Unibract fritillary bulb to cure persistent coughs.
Fructus lycii is also recommended by Chinese doctors to improve or restore a patient's general health, earning the herb a reputation as a potent anti-aging remedy. Chinese research studies show that Fructus lycii has the potential to be used as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease or preventive therapy.
 Health Benefits of Fructus Schisandrae (Chinese Magnoliavine) You Need To Know:
Do you know that Northern China is the natural home of the Schisandra plant (Schisandra Chinensis)? Schisandra is classified to be an adaptogen, and both food and medication are made from the fruit. The group of organic compounds known as adaptogens is thought to increase the body's tolerance to emotional, environmental, and physical stimuli. Additionally, the chemical compounds in Schisandra enhance liver function and may boost energy, which might enhance stamina and coordination.
People use Schisandra during menopause, exercise performance, for pneumonia, and many other purposes such as:
- Mental performance. Schisandra fruit extract appears to increase focus when taken orally.
- Liver disease (hepatitis). The blood levels of an enzyme called Serum glutamic-pyruvic transaminase (SGPT) which is common in people with hepatitis are often reduced when Schisandra fruit extract is consumed by mouth. SGPT level indicates liver damage.
- Exercise performance. Coordination and endurance can be improved when Schisandra fruit extract is consumed by mouth.
- Nearsightedness. Schisandra, if applied to the eye for 20-24 days can improve vision in some children with nearsightedness, but Schisandra does not improve vision in children with progressive nearsightedness.
 Health benefits of Royal-Jelly Freezing-dry Powder You Need To Know:
Royal jelly comprises water, carbohydrates, protein, fat, B vitamins, and trace minerals. It contains a variety of other potent nutrients, and that can explain why its health advantages may be due to its distinctive proteins and fatty acids.
Other Benefits you need to know are:
- It Provides Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Therapeutic Effects.
- It Helps Reduce Heart Disease Risk by regulating Cholesterol Levels.
- It Facilitates Wound Healing and Skin Repair.
- It Contains Specific Proteins That May Help Lower Blood Pressur
- It Help Regulates Blood Sugar Through The Reduction of Oxidative Stress and Inflammation
- Its Antioxidant Properties May Help Support Healthy Brain Function.
- It Helps In Increasing Tear Secretion, thus eliminating Chronic Dry Eyes.
- It Helps To Support a Healthy Immune System.
- Reduces Side Effects of Cancer Treatment.
 Health benefits of Rhizome Diosscoreae (Common Yam Rhizome) You Need To Know:
Dioscorea polystachya, also known as Chinese yam, is a beautiful vine that is indigenous to Asia. Chinese yam is a plant that has historically been used to cure illnesses of the stomach, spleen, lungs, and kidneys.
Chinese yam roots contain diosgenin, which can be used to synthesize steroid hormones like progesterone and estrogen in a laboratory. Chinese yams have edible tubers and bulbs, but typically only the tuber is eaten.
Chinese yam is mostly used as a herbal remedy to cure the stomach and spleen, while it is also said to benefit the lungs and kidneys. It can also aid in:
- Helping those with poor appetite
- People that have chronic diarrhea
- People with asthma
- People with dry coughs
- People with frequent urination
- People that have diabetes
Allantoin is also a naturally occurring substance found in Chinese yam and can help to hasten the formation of healthy tissue and shorten the healing process. Evidence has proved that Chinese yam can be used topically to treat skin abscesses, boils, and ulcers. Its leaf juices can also be used to treat snakebite and scorpion stings.
 Health Benefits of Poria (Indian Buead) You Need To Know:
Poria is widely used in Asia, and in the year 2000, about 10% of the herbal products of the People's Republic of China contains Poria (fu-ling). (Poria, a saprophytic fungus that develops on pine tree roots, produces sclerotiums which are huge potato-shaped formations that may grow up to 30 cm long and 1 kg in weight.
The flavor is sweet and ordinary, while the texture is elastic and soft. After being gathered, the fungus is dried in the shade. Several sections of Poria (fu-ling), including the bark (fu-ling-pi), intermediate white layer (bai-fu-ling), and outermost reddish layer (chih-fu-ling), and the inner core (fu-shen) are used as Chinese medicine.
The Poria (flu-ling) has several beneficial actions including:
- Antitumor Agent
- Anti-inflammation Agent
- Has Antioxidant Activity
- Anti-aging Agent
- Has Immune-Modulatory Effect.