The purpose of why we use leg circulation machines is to enhance the free flow of blood in the capillaries, arteries, and veins around the legs and ankles. The technology behind the feet circulating machine is known as Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS). It works by causing the muscle to contract and relax, increasing blood flow to your legs and feet.
When shopping for a foot blood circulating machine, these are some of the major features you should compare:
Not all circulation machines are one-size-fits-all. Some accommodate larger feet while others accommodate smaller feet. Make sure you know the measurement to determine if you’ll be able to use it or not.
While some people may like a heavier blood circulation machine for its stability, those that want to bring it to working place or pack it in a suitcase for a trip will need a lightweight model. Decide whether portability is a deciding factor for you and if so, look at how much a unit weighs before purchasing to ensure you carry it comfortably.
3. Vibration: Foot blood circulation machines work in different ways to boost blood circulation, but vibration is one of the best. If you experience stiffness or tightness in your feet or legs, you should consider a unit that includes vibration.
4. Electrical Muscle Stimulation: A blood circulation machine with an electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) feature delivers tiny electrical impulses up through your feet via electrodes on the footpads. This impulse can cause micro contractions within your muscles that you don’t even feel or notice, but they have the effect of stimulating circulation and lowering inflammation. Only certain models of foot blood circulation machines feature EMS technology, so you’ll want to decide if it is important to you.
If you want to maintain healthy leg circulation of blood, and provide fast-acting relief from swollen legs/feet including getting rid of tired and aching legs, then you can try a foot blood circulating machine for 30 minutes per day.
The machine is initially auto-programmed for 30 minutes, and this time allows you to sit back, relax and let the blood circulatory machine goes to work. It is also advisable to select your treatment time depending on what you want to achieve. Some might prefer 10 or 20 while some will go for 30 minutes. For correct usage of the foot blood circulating machine, put your feet on the main panel, set the program and intensity levels, and allow the machine to work.
*Caution: To achieve the best result, use barefoot without any socks, and make sure that both feet are placed on them.
The Benefits of Blood Circulatory Machine
- It helps relieves sexual disorders and cardiac function.
- It helps relieves rheumatism gout and headache.
- It is effective for constipation and hemorrhoid.
- It helps to alleviate sleep disorders.
- It relieves the symptoms of colds and regulates blood pressure.
- It is effective for people with the climacteric syndrome.
- It helps to smooth the effect of paralysis of the facial nerve, and also diabetes (Type II).
- It helps to relieve pain in the joints, arthritis in any area of the body, leg and back aches, etc.