Kedi business is a healthcare company with a network marketing platform. Opportunities abound for serious-minded individuals. The compensation plan is friendly compared with other competitors. Kedi as a company provides an open cheque to its distributors. The amount you want to withdraw depends on your input. To enter into the realm of financial freedom provided by kedi, here are ways to follow:
After registering and paying the price of N5,500, try to register your success-oriented mindset in this lucrative business. Because individuals who are today's KEDI-created millionaires don't have double heads, if the business is improving people's lives, then it can also do the same for you. Success is not visible in kedi until your mentality is set up to succeed.
2. Acquire Relevant Knowledge Of The Products & Business Compensation Plan.
Knowledge has levels. Your level of knowledge affects your current position in the company. Better outcomes are possible if you are more knowledgeable. Personal responsibility for knowledge cannot be transferred. A non-transferable personal duty is knowledge you acquire. Nobody can learn for you, but just as no one can eat on your behalf. In this business learning is a continuous process.
Here are ways to acquire knowledge in kedi business:
- Attending weekly seminars regularly and not occasionally enables you to learn, grow, and be confident about the business.
- Reading Network Marketing Books written by proven authors help you to learn tricks in network marketing from different gurus in the profession.
- Robert Kiyosaki – The author of “The Business of the 21st century”
- Isaac Ajisafe (aka SBM) – The author of “A-Z of Wealth”
- Eric Worre – The author of “Go Pro”
- Anthony and Erik Masi – The author of “Dream Achievers”
- Miceal A. Lechter, Esq. – The author of “OPM (Other People’s Money)”
- Mark Yarnell and Rene Reid Yarnell – The author of “Your first year in Network Marketing”
- Dough Firebaugh – The author of “Network Marketing Tactics”
And other many more untapped books in the market.
3. Team Building
People are the focus of Network Marketing. So, you need others to succeed in KEDI. Reach out to as many people as you can, just like someone offered the KEDI possibility to you. A wise guy once advised planting maize if you want results in three months. Planting trees will produce results in ten years; building people will produce results that will last a lifetime and cross generations. In Kedi’s business, great things are never accomplished by one individual. They're completed by a group of people. Without assembling a strong workforce, KEDI Business cannot expect to achieve financial freedom.
Product selling is one of your key roles as a certified KEDI Distributor that can allow you to develop and earn multiple figures. Please note that selling is required in KEDI but hawking is discouraged.
Therefore, you are urged to employ various marketing strategies that are appropriate for your company and product to record tangible sales monthly, such as No Product Sales and No PV. And it will have an impact on your growth and monthly income. You can never succeed in business if you don't sell.
A registered KEDI Distributor's additional crucial duty is follow-up. How does follow-up work?
Care for individuals is the definition of follow-up. In KEDI Business, who do you follow up with?
- Customers are those who use your services to buy goods for their use.
- Those that show interest in joining your KEDI Business are your prospects.
- Your success lines and down-lines: People who signed up through your network (Directly or Indirectly)
Follow-up is crucial to the success of your network marketing business. People will be more willing to do business with you if they feel that you genuinely care about them.
If you’re yet to decide which networking company to choose, why not join KEDI, and enjoy that financial freedom you dream about?