The reason why people choose Kedi Eye Beta for treating any form of eye disorder rather than others is that it contains three powerful ingredients that are essential for the good functioning of the eye. They can prevent and takes care of any eye disorders. They are Blueberries, Lutein, and Fructus lycii.
 Why Are Blueberries An Important Ingredient Of Kedi Eye Beta?
Blueberries protect our bodies from free radicals caused by cellular processes and environmental factors and it’s one of the richest known dietary sources of antioxidants. The antioxidant in blueberries includes flavonoids, a type of polyphenol called Anthocyanins which is the powerful dark blue pigment that gives blueberries their color.
Blueberries are also rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin K, including lots of manganese, which is an essential ingredient for brain and nerve health. This manganese contained in blueberries helps the body to form connective tissues, which play an important role in metabolism and also regulate the absorption of blood sugar and calcium.
Other Health Benefits of Blueberries Backed by Science Are:
- It Helps Protect the Retina from Oxidative Stress
- It Helps To Decrease Your Risk of Cataracts
- It Helps To Manage Glaucoma
- It Helps To Reduce Eye Fatigue and Ocular Inflammation
- It Helps To Manage Diabetic Retinopathy
- It Helps To Reduce Blood Pressure
- It Can Help To Preserve Memory and Brain Function
- It Has Anti-Cancer Properties
 What is lutein? And Why Is It An Important Ingredient in Kedi Eye beta?
The carotenoid family of antioxidants includes lutein, and many different types of plants have carotenoids in their cells as a sort of phytonutrient or plant chemical. These Carotenoids are the pigments that give many plants their sharp colors, including the vivid red, orange, and yellow tones found in a variety of fruits and vegetables. While these pigments are crucial for plant health, they also enhance human health when consumed in meals that are rich in this phytonutrient.
What Do You Know About The Eye Health Benefits Of Lutein?
Lutein is a potent antioxidant that may offer several benefits to your body, particularly for your eyes.
- It assists in reducing inflammation.
- Free radicals and oxidative stress are prevented from affecting the body by the action of lutein.
- It enables good vision
- It helps to increase your sensitivity to visual contrast
- It helps to lessen eye damage from glare
- It protects the eye tissue against the effect of sun rays damage.
- It Lessens eye disorders that might cause cell loss and death.
- It shields your eyes from blue light that can cause damage.
- It helps to transform light signals into electrical signals that go into your brain's visual cortex.
- It also protects the eye against myopia which is nearsightedness.
Several nutrients improve eye health by working with lutein or by themselves, and these include fatty acids, vitamin C, vitamin E, and zinc.
 Why Is Panax Notoginseng An Important Ingredient In Kedi Eye Beta? It has unique health advantages, particularly in the area of blood circulation.
- Notoginseng increases blood flow, which reduces pain. A lack of blood flow is said to contribute to aches and pains in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Notoginseng may be used to relieve pain because it is thought to increase circulation.
- Notoginseng aids in blood stoppage.
- The herb is frequently used in TCM to heal traumatic wounds and various types of bleeding. Making a beverage with notoginseng at home helps hasten the recovery of minor cuts and scratches.
- Taking ginseng during puberty may help with physical development. Some parents supplement their children's development with notoginseng during the puberty period.
- The supply of nutrients to developing bones and throughout the body is reported to be improved by notoginseng's because of its capacity to promote circulation and avoid blood stasis.
- After childbirth, notoginseng is an effective treatment for women. Notoginseng can be helpful for postpartum ladies since it helps halt heavy bleeding and clean lochia (postnatal discharge). Notoginseng should be completely avoided during pregnancy.
- Heart disease can be prevented and treated with notoginseng. Cholesterol levels may be reduced with notoginseng. Notoginseng may also aid in reducing chest discomfort brought on by coronary heart disease, according to studies.
 Why Is Fructus lycii (F. lycii) Important As An Ingredient In Kedi Eye Beta? It is a rare fruit from the Lycium barbarum plant that is marked by a complex blend of bioactive substances known for their strong antioxidant properties.
For almost two centuries, F. lycii has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to balance "yin" and "yang" in the body, promote long life, and treat diabetes. And even though several bioactive substances have been identified from F. lycii, the primary functional elements include polysaccharides, carotenoids, flavonoids, and phenolics. In experimental settings, F. lycii has demonstrated a variety of biological activities, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-apoptotic, and neuron-protective properties.