Kedi Jointeez Capsule is a special health product designed for people that have challenges with their joints. Joints are parts of the body that help limb mobility. Pain in the joints known also as arthralgia can be very uncomfortable and can directly affect the possibility of participating in any daily activities.
The joint is a place where bones of the skeletal system make contact and connect with themselves. The skeletal system has three types of joints namely: fibrous, cartilaginous, and synovial joints.
Fibrous joints are usually immovable e.g. the cranium in the skull, while Cartilaginous joints are those where cartilage joins two bones, and they are movable. Synovial joints allow limbs to move freely.
Experience joint pain can be caused by many conditions and factors. But usually, joint pain occurs as a result of injury, infection, illness, or inflammation.
Kedi jointeez capsule is effective for activating blood and removing blood stasis, dispelling wind, eliminating dampness, dredging meridians, and alleviating pain from muscles and joints.
It is also used for the treatment of diseases caused by rheumatism, rheumatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ischiagia, obstruction, congestion and blocked meridians. Kedi Jointeez Capsule acts as a remedy for patients with symptoms of joint pain, stabbing pain, or severe pain.
The Active Ingredients Are:
- Herba Epimedii – 72mg
- Radix Clematidis – 60mg
- Szechuan Lovage Rhizome 60mg
- Panax Notoginseng – 120mg
- Shaved Cinnamon Bark – 40mg
- Cockebur Fruit – 24mg
- Medicinal Evodia Fruit – 24mg
The 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Jointeez Capsule You Need To Know Are Listed Under What Each Active Ingredient Can Offer. Here are they:
1. Herba Epimedii:- Herba Epimedii is a Chinese herbal medicine that has been proven to be effective in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and osteoporosis. It is also effective in improving sexual and neurological functions.
This might be due to the potent anti-oxidative ability of Herba Epimedii and its flavonoid components, which has icarrin as the main effective constituent, along with vitamin C and polysaccharides.
2. Radix Clematidis: Chinese Clematis root is helpful to clear away wind & dampness. It alleviates pain and relieves swelling. It is used to treat mumps, sore throat, arthralgia, acute mastitis, conjunctivitis, and keratitis.
3. Szechuan Lovage Rhizome: It is a perennial herb that is also known as Chuanxiong, and the herb can grow up to two feet in height. Szechuan Lovage Rhizomes are like fist-shaped roots and the rhizomes are the part used as medicine. In traditional Chinese medicine, Szechuan lovage has been used to stimulate blood flow, and treat cardiovascular ailments, menstrual issues, cysts, and clots.
It has a pungent taste, and the herb is thought to affect the gallbladder, liver, and pericardium. Some of the compounds found in Szechuan lovage include essential oil, phenolic acids, alkaloids, and phthalide lactones.
Apart from the traditional use for cardiovascular effects, research studies are focusing on its antioxidant abilities, anti-inflammatory abilities, neuroprotection, anti-fibrosis, and cerebrovascular effects.
4. Panax Notoginseng: Traditional Chinese Medicine Partritional use Panax notoginseng to stop or slow down bleeding in people who have nosebleeds, vomit blood or cough up blood, or find blood in their urine or feces. It can also be used to relieve pain, normalize blood pressure, and reduce swelling.
Panax notoginseng is a plant, and the major part of the body like leaves, fruit, and flowers are used to make medicine. But the most commonly used is the root. It is also used in the treatment of heart attacks, some types of liver illness, fat buildup in the blood arteries, angina (chest pain), strokes, and brain hemorrhage.
It is popularly used in sports circles as a source to fight against weakness and the ability to exercise, to improve energy, to reduce muscle soreness following exercise, and for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Shaved Cinnamon Bark: Cinnamon comes from a tree, and its bark is used to make medicine. It is effective against gastrointestinal (GI) upset, gas, and diarrhea. It is also used for stimulating Appetite can be stimulated by using it, and can be helpful in cases of infections caused by bacteria and parasitic worms, menstrual cramps, the common cold, and flu (influenza).
Cinnamon bark oil is thought to reduce spasms, reduce gas (flatulence), and stimulate the appetite. It also contains a chemical substance that might reduce blood sugar similar to insulin. Tannins are other ingredients found in cinnamon bark that might help heal wounds by acting as an astringent and can also prevent diarrhea.
6. Cockebur Fruit: Siberian cocklebur is a spring weed that grows in parts of Asia, Europe, and North America, and people take Siberian cocklebur by mouth for several health benefits like constipation, common cold, chronic bronchitis, sinus infection, stuffy nose, itching, hives. It is also used for a condition affecting the joints called rheumatoid arthritis.
Despite Siberian Cocklebur containing some compounds that have potential toxic effects, it also has some anti-arthritis, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-diabetes, cancer-protecting, liver-protecting, and immune system-boosting effects.
7. Medicinal Evodia Fruit: Evodia fruit has a strong bitter taste, and it is commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for digestion problems including diarrhea nausea, vomiting, dysentery, abdominal pain, Castro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), lack of appetite, and stomach ulcers.
Some native Chinese women use Evodia to prevent pregnancy, start their periods, and treat bleeding after giving birth. Evodia root bark has also been proven to be effective against infections caused by parasites such as tapeworm and pinworm.
The above 7 individual health benefits according to the active ingredients of the Kedi Jointeez Capsule make it amazing.