There are many good and scientifically proved reasons why water therapy is important for healthy living. Are you aware that drinking some quantity of water immediately you wake up from bed has some profound therapeutic effects on various health conditions? Maintaining good health and well-being, we need to keep our body hydrated, but many people are not aware of this. By so doing, they do not consume enough fluids each day to keep their body hydrated. Do you know that about 60% of the body is made up of water, and the entire planet earth is 71% covered by water? One of the basic reasons why water therapy is important is because it is the cheapest means of maintaining good health.
To achieve the purpose of using water as a form of therapy, you will need to drink 1.50liters of water upon waking from bed after which you can continue with your morning routine after this process. For better results, please don’t take anything one hour before and after drinking the 1.5 liters of water. This helps stimulate the natural process of water therapy. If possible, try to avoid alcohol consumption the previous night before doing the therapy.
Depending on the individual, some might find it difficult to drink 1.50 liters of water at one set time especially in the morning. The best practice when beginning is to drink at least 3-4 glasses first and then take a two-minute gap to finish the rest of the water, equaling up to 6 glasses. At the onset of Water therapy, you might find yourself urinating 2-3 times within an hour but this will eventually normalize with time.
Here Are The Reasons Why Water Therapy Is Important:-
One of the reasons why water Therapy is important especially in the Asian world is that it has been used for years in fighting different types of ailment and the benefits are as follows:
- It Eliminates Toxins From The Body – At night while we sleep, our body system tries to repair and restore itself to its normal function by cleansing the body of unwanted by-products. So any time we drink water in the morning, it flushes out all the harmful toxins that have accumulated in the body overnight. The end product is that it leaves the entire body system fresh and healthy.
- It Indirectly Controls Weight Gain– One of the objectives of water therapy is to clean your stomach and boost your digestive system. For optimal use of water therapy for weight control, the amount of water you drink on an empty stomach, every morning and during the day at a specific time before/after meals should not be lower than the stipulated quantity.
Since water helps flush out toxins from your digestive system, thereby helping you to absorb more nutrients and in turn, makes you feel fuller faster and longer. This thus helps minimize hunger pangs and cravings, which indirectly controls weight gain.
- Purifies the Colon – When you talk about purifying the colon which allows for better absorption of nutrients into the body system, drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning can accompany this easily. Water therapy is a natural cleanser and detoxifier.
- It Helps Prevent Kidney Stone Formation - Drinking water on an empty stomach especially in the morning can dilute accumulated by-products of acids which can lead to the formation of stones in the kidney. Those who want to use water therapy as a preventive means of avoiding illness drink more water daily on a healthy limit and the more you will be protected from all kinds of bladder and kidney-related health issues caused by toxins.
- It Strengthens & Improves The Immune System – Water therapy helps in boosting the immune system of the body by flushing and balancing the lymphatic system and this prevents you from a variety of diseases. It also prevents the chances of bacteria and fungi from overproduction or developing into more severe diseases.
- It Prevents Heartburn– Heartburn occurs when increased amounts of acidity in your stomach, refluxes into your oesophagus. Water therapy dilutes these acids inside the stomach and flushes them out of the system thus preventing any kind of possible reflux of acid back into the esophagus.
- It Helps Keeps Your Hair Lush and Long - Dehydration hurts your hair growth. It prevents the hair follicle from functioning well, thereby affecting how the hair looks and grows. This is because water makes up almost one-fourth of the weight of a hair strand, and insufficient intake of it can affect its functioning resulting in thin hair strands and dull, brittle hair. So water therapy can nourish your hair from inside out, leading to shiny, smooth, and healthy hair.
- It Helps Improves Skin Complexion – Do you think buying expensive skincare products without adequate hydration works? No. Just simple water therapy done religiously will save you that money you’ll spend on expensive skincare products and you’ll have a glowing and radiant skin complexion.
Whereas hydration helps the skin to be elastic, thus preventing wrinkles, uneven patches, and deep pores. Contrarily dehydration is one of the most common causes of premature wrinkles and deep pores in the skin. Water therapy of at least 500 ml on an empty stomach increases the blood flow in your skin, making it glow.
- It Cures Illnesses – Water therapy, if done religiously over a long time has been proved to cure a variety of illnesses. It can also be very helpful if it is practiced along with your medication. This can help to quicken the healing process and also restore the surrounding cells/tissues/organ to their normal functioning.
According to the Japanese Research Institute, water therapy has been proven to cure Vomiting, Piles, Eye Infections, Cancer, Menstrual problems. High Blood Pressure, Arthritis, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Tuberculosis, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Body Pain, Joint Pain, Obesity, Asthma, Nausea, Constipation, and Gastritis.
- It Hydrates You at a Cellular Level - Restoring your energy while you sleep is work done on the cells of the body. Water therapy helps in hydrating your cell at a superior rate after hours of sleeping. The rush of hydration to the cells when water therapy is performed in the morning helps in maintaining the functionality of blood and muscle cells of the body.
- It Helps To Lubricate The Joints – About 80% of water is contained in cartilages found in joints and the disks of the spine. So when dehydration occurs for a long time without quick intervention, it affects the synovial fluid and the cartilage causing reduced joints shock-absorbing ability, thus leading to joint pain.
- It Helps To Regulate Body Temperature & Body Electrolytes – Water therapy helps to balance the electrolytes of the body. Body temperature is regulated during the heat period when the water that is stored in the middle layers of the skin comes to the skin’s surface as sweat. When evaporates occur, this action helps to cool the body.
- It Helps To Boosts Performance During Exercise - Dehydration during exercise may hinder optimal performance. Since water is lost by the body during exercise as sweat, much of it will affect the muscle cell (especially the muscle around the heart, lungs, and legs) from performing normally. That is why sport men and women drink water after taking a break from their exercise.
Water therapy is a healthy and easy way to detoxify your system and have sound health without having to make major changes to your lifestyle, and that is the reason for its importance.
A Free consultation is available:- Whats app Chat No:- +2348166408051 Tel. No:- +2347033251212
*Home services are also available depending on locations. Call +2347033251212 for booking.